International Journal of Electronics, Information and Systems (IJEIS) Call for Paper The International Journal of Electronics, Information and Systems (IJEIS) publish original papers on all subjects relevant to electronics, computer science, communication network, and information systems. The highest priority will be given to those contributions concerned with a discussion of the background of a practical problem, the establishment of an appropriate model, the determination of a solution, approximate or exact, analytical or numerical, and a discussion of the relevance of the results when applied to the real-life problem. Paper submissions are invited in the area of electronics and computer science, in particular the technological advances and research results in the fields of theoretical, experimental, and applied electronics, computer science, communication network and Information technology.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to the following:
* Analogue and digital circuit design * Microwave circuits and systems * Optoelectronic circuits * Semiconductor devices * Sensor technology * Transport in electronic materials * VLSI technology and device processing * Analogue Circuits and Signal Processing * Digital Circuits and Signal Processing * RF and Wireless Circuits & Systems * Biomedical Circuits & Systems * System Architectures and Applications * SoC and Mixed-Signal disign, * Design Automation of Electronics & Systems * Assembly and Packaging * Sensing and Sensor Networks * Photonic and Optoelectronic Circuits * Test and Reliability * Electronic Materials and Electronic Devices, * Integrated Electronic-Circuits * Optoelectronics &Quantum Electronics * Electronics Applications * Sensing Systems * All topics related Electronics
* Parallel Processing and Distributed Computing * Foundations of High-performance Computing * Graph Theory and Analysis of Algorithms * Artificial Intelligences and Pattern/Image Recognitions * Neural Networks and Biomedical Simulations * Virtual Visions and Virtual Simulations * Data Mining, Web Image Mining and Applications * Data Base Management and Information Retrievals Adaptive Systems * Bifurcation, Biocybernetics and Bioinformatics * Blind Systems * Neural Networks * Control Systems * Cryptosystems * Data Compression * Evolutional Computation * Fuzzy Systems * Image Processing and Image Recognition * Modeling and Optimization * Speech Processing, Speech Synthesis and Speech Recognition * Video Signal Processing * Watermarking * Wavelet Transform * All topics related Computer Science
* Quantum Computing and Coding * Error Controls Agent Computing and Multi-Agents Systems * Defining Spectrum Rights and Open Spectrum Solutions * Quality of Services and Communication Protocols * Satellite and Optical Communication Systems * 3G/4G Network Evolutions * CDMA/GSM Communication Protocols * Mobile Computing for e-Commerce * Transmission/Switching/Distribution technologies * Communication Theory * Signal Processing for Communications * Wireless Communications,Wireless & Mobile Networking * Optical Networks and Systems * Next-Generation Networking and Internet * Communication QoS * Reliability and Modelling * Ad-hoc, Sensor and Mesh Networking * Multimedia Services, Communication Software and Services * Communication and Information System Security * System control and network/service management * Network and Internet protocols and standards * Client-server, distributed and Web-based communication systems * Broadband and multimedia systems and applications * Trials of advanced systems and services * Any topics related Communication Network
Information and Systems:
* Cryptography and Foundation of Computer Security * Authentication/Authorization Issues * IDS/Firewall * Anti-Spam mail and Anti-virus issues * Biometric authentication and algorithms * Fingerprint /Hand/Biometrics Recognitions and Technologies * IC-card Security * OTP and Key Management Issues * E-commerce, Ubiquitous and RFID Applications * Metadata and Meta Modeling * XML and Data Management * Knowledge Management * Web Security and Privacy * Cyber Threats * Web Services and Web Engineering * Web Intelligence * Protocols and Standards * Proxies and Servers * Multimedia Applications using Web Services * Ontology and the Semantic Web * B2B, B2C and C2C * e-Business System Design and Development, e-Payment * Portal Strategies, Social Networks and Information Systems * Social and Legal Issues and Digital Ecology * e-Governance, e-Learning and Virtual Classrooms * e-Entertainment, e-Journalism * Any topics related Information systems
International Journal of Electronics, Information and Systems (IJEIS) ISSN: 1884-7609 Website: https://sites.google.com/site/ijeishp2/ Manuscript submission to: email@example.com
All submitted papers will be judged based on their quality by the technical committee and reviewers. Papers that describe research and experimentation are encouraged. All paper submissions will be handled electronically and detailed instructions on submission procedure are available on IJEIS web pages (https://sites.google.com/site/ijeishp2/). Researchers and authors are invited to participate in the peer-review process of IJEIS papers if your research interest matches with the themes of Call for Papers. For other information, please contact IJEIS Managing Editor, (firstname.lastname@example.org)
 Britensure Teeth whitenings
<http>//britensurenow.com BritenSure] is a clinically proven secure and efficient merchandise that gives you a new sure seven shades brighter offering you that will <http>//britensurenow.com Britensure review] confidant look that you've been surfing for.
1st International Conference on Technology Helping People with Special Needs (ICTHP-2013) February 18~20, 2013, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. http://www.icthp.ccis-imamu.net
Call for Papers:
Imam University is going to host the 1st International Conference on Technology Helping People with Special Needs (ICTHP-2013). The objective of the conference is to focus on key technology issues regarding people with special needs. ICTHP will be a vital forum for the discussion of issues such as living with disabilities with special focus on education, employment, independence, communication and entertainment, to ensure complete social inclusion.
As ICTHP-2013 brings together expertise in using technology for the disabled people from across the globe we are seeking to focus on how we can work together and share our experiences and knowledge to promote sustainable solutions to the challenges presenting to us all. This will be an historical event as the 1st ICTHP-2013 is hosted in Imam University.
The Scientific and Technical Program includes:
- Keynote Presentations - Plenary Sessions - Semi-Plenary Sessions - Concurrent Sessions - Panels - Poster Sessions - Pre-Congress workshops
Program includes invited speakers representing industry and academia from around the world. An Exhibition Hall for major international companies, as well as exhibitors from the Arab World, having good solutions for people with disabilities and special needs to participate. In addition to traditional paper sessions, the conference sessions will include participation from industry representatives, portraying their new products/services and looking for new ideas. To support stronger interactions, there will be panel sessions and keynote speeches from world known experts.
Authors from scientific, social, and policy making communities are invited to submit original research papers and experience reports describing innovative work in the subject field. In addition, authors are invited to submit papers on industry best practices. Submissions under review or accepted by another conference, symposium or journal, will not be considered.
Scope and Topics:
Topics of the conference include but are not limited to:
- Policies and Regulations to improve life conditions of people with Special Needs - Education and E-Learning - Augmentative and Attentive Communication - Rehabilitation Issues: General, Technology & Studies - Becoming more independent using ICT - Employment: improving employability & efficiency - Aging & Technology: ICT dealing with Aging Related Issues - Web access - Computers and Smart Phones - Networking and Communications - Robotics - Innovation and Entrepreneurship - Emerging Technologies - Language, Learning, and the Brain - Entertainment - Physical Tools and Requirements
ICTHP has No Registration Fee but participants must have to register online.
Key Dates: - Deadline for extended abstracts/full papers: October 15, 2012 - Notification of acceptance: November 15, 2012 - Deadline for workshops, exhibition, tutorials and seminars: November 15, 2012 - Deadline for camera ready papers: December 20, 2012 - Participants/authors’ registration deadline: January 25, 2013 - ICTHP-2013 Pre-Conference/Workshops: February 18, 20123 - ICTHP-2013 Conference: February 18 –20, 2013
- International participants/authors have to register 45 days prior to commencement of the conference.
Regarding the submission process, deadlines, the selection process and any other questions the program itself or contact information, please consult the ICTHP web site at www.icthp.ccis-imamu.net